How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 core will run faster.
- Firstly, power off the MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while.
- When the Boot Mode shows up release both buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power rocker, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to resetart the select "reboot system now".
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the Moto Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus – Erase Storage / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus – Remove Pattern by Factory Mode - video
How to Perform Hard Reset on Motorola Moto E5 Play - Factory Reset / Screen Lock Removal - video