How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Cruise will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears.
- Now select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- If Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Back Up Data MOTOROLA Moto X4 - Enable Google Backup - video
MOTOROLA Moto X4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video