How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 MSM8920 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power button together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see Fastboot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Back Up Data MOTOROLA Moto X4 - Enable Google Backup - video
MOTOROLA Moto X4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video