How to Transfer Data Storage in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to set up your fresh MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to move data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to receive data from other phone in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to perform data migration operation in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to backup your data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to copy data in MOTOROLA phone by Share It app? How to configure backup MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920? How to restore files from old phone to your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play MSM8920?
Every time when we have bought a new phone we have to wonder how to Transfer all files from old phone to the new one. Dont worry help it's at hand, stay with us and don't be afraid about lose data from your old device, after this tutorial you will be able to learn how to transfer all your files (contacts, applications, calendars, media etc.) from any Android phone to another!
- Let's commence by opening Google Play Store.
- Secondly, let's find XShare app, tap install and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now, open installed app and tap Next on welcome screen and later Accept Notify of Privacy.
- In this step set a sender device by choosing Send Button and allow access of app.
- There, you have possibility to select everything you want to Transfer, tap on desired files and if you're ready tap Send.
- Now you should see a QR Code, let's open the same application on second phone.
- Keep in mind! Your sender device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your receiver.
- On the second smartphone tap on Receive and allow app access ask. If you see working camera on your screen let's scan QR Code from first, sender device.
- If you scanned QR code correctly your phones should starts connecting.
- There, your devices should be connected, tap Send button again to perform Transfer File operation and wait for a moment until process finish.
- Perfect job! You have successfully perform a Transfer Data operation between two devices!