How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Fastboot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In Recovery Mode select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Back Up Data MOTOROLA Moto X4 - Enable Google Backup - video
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Plus - Master Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video
MOTOROLA Moto X4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video