Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off MOTOROLA Moto E5 Supra by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and press the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Back Up Data MOTOROLA Moto X4 - Enable Google Backup - video
MOTOROLA Moto X4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.