How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G 4G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G 4G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8226 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button for a short while and release keys.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video