Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G Forte
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G Forte? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G Forte? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G Forte? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G Forte?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G Forte. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G Forte will be as new and your Snapdragon 400 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off your device press the Power button.
- Then hold down the Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Afterwards choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G - factory reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G 4G - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work