How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G5 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the MOTOROLA MOTO G5 Plus by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power rocker, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to resetart the select "reboot system now".
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the LENOVO Moto Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1572 - how to factory reset - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Screen Lock Removal - video