How to enter recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5? How to open recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5? How to boot recovery mode on MOTOROLA Moto G5? How to use recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5? How to exit recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Well done! You should be in the Recovery Mode.
- You can use Volume buttons to scroll, and select options with Power button.
Recovery Mode in LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Enter / Quit Moto Recovery - video