Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus.
As a result your Android 7.1 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Ion 3000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- First of all, make sure that MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus is switched off.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Read the waring that appears in front of you.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- The MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus should restart itself.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset (MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.