Recovery Mode MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus
How to enter recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus? How to open recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus? How to boot recovery mode on MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus? How to use recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus? How to exit recovery mode in MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus?
The hidden mode of Android 7.1 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.1 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by switching off the MOTOROLA Moto G5S Plus by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate the Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Well done! You should be in the expected mode.
- You can use the Volume buttons to scroll, and select options with Power button.
- If you would like to quit the Recovery Mode choos Reboot System Now or Power Off.
Recovery Mode in LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Enter / Quit Moto Recovery - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work