How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the bery beginning turn off MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Fastboot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery mode" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power key once again.
- From Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". In this mode scroll down by using Volume buttons and press the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your applications, passwords and data was cleared.
How to Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Wipe Data / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Remove Screen Lock / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 Play - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video