How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G6 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
- At first, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- If Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Wipe Data / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Screen Lock Removal - video
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Remove Screen Lock / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video