How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G6? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G6? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G6? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears.
- Now select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume button to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Wipe Data / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto G5 Plus - Screen Lock Removal - video
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G6 - Remove Screen Lock / Restore Factory |HardReset.Info - video