How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto G7 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Fastboot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery mode". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! Your device is without any passwords needed to unlock it.
How to Hard Reset Motorola Moto G7 Play - Factory Reset / Wipe Data - video
How to Hard Reset Motorola Moto G7 Play - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video