Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Q8
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto Q8? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto Q8? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto Q8? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto Q8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto Q8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.0 settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto Q8 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA270 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device.
- Press the E button and Z button.
- Next on hold Power button.
- When device will start-up release E button and Z button.
- Press Power button once again.
- Message will pop-out that device will now Reset to factory settings.
- Reset will take a couple minutes, so wait patiently.
- After that you can properly use your device.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA Moto Q8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.