Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X (2014)
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto X (2014)? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto X (2014)? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto X (2014)? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto X (2014)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto X (2014). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto X (2014) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960DT core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power Button and release.
- Then choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Motorola Moto X 2014 2nd Generation Steps How to Hard Reset your phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work