How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto X Pure Edition will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up key.
- As soon as you see an Android logo press and hold the Power key.
- Then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HARD RESET MOTO X - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA XT1063 Moto G 2014 by using the hardware buttons - video
How to Hard Reset Moto X 2014 | 2nd Generation | Factory Setting | Original Setting - video