How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1570 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X Style XT1572 - how to factory reset - video