Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto X4
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto X4? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto X4? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto X4? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto X4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto X4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto X4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Fastboot Mode shows up.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume keys to select "Recovery mode" and use the Power button to accept it.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button when Andorid Robot appares.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that..
- Now choose "User data + personalized content". Use Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Back Up Data MOTOROLA Moto X4 - Enable Google Backup - video
MOTOROLA Moto X4 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work