Here you can find all secret codes for MOTOROLA Moto Z Force. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Let's get access to secret information about MOTOROLA Moto Z Force. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
1. Phone information
2. IMEI Info
4. Debug info for Google Play Service
5. Access Google Partner Setup
6. Engineering Mode
1.1 Phone Information - Here you can check your IMEI number, Signal strenght, cellinfo and connection type. Also you can run Ping test too.
1.2 Usage statistics - This one displays your last app usage period.
1.3 WiFi Information:
- Wi-Fi API - Here you can disable current WiFi network, disconnect connection, get information about connection and other stuff.
- WiFi Configuration - On this page you can check information about connected network
- WiFi Status - Read about connected network and run Ping test
1.4 Cmas test alerts
If code does not work, turn off your phone. Hold volume up, volume down and power key at the same time for few seconds. You will be redirected to Fastboot Mode, then navigate (volume down) to "BP Tools" and select it by pressing power button. Your phone will reboot into system. Now, you can try select secret code again or open CQATest app in app drawner - it will appear after reboot.