Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOTOROLA Moto Z. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MOTOROLA Moto Z.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto Z and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work