How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Fastboot Mode.
- Now select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Android Robot shows up press Volume Up + Power button.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "User data + personalized content" and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video