Necessary Drivers and Tools
- FRP Reset tool
Install Necessary Drivers and Tools
- Unpack Diag_Drivers and install Drivers.
- Unpack mfasboot_adb by any packer to c:\mfastboot
- Unpack FRP Reset tool and copy all unpacked file to c:\mfastboot
Removing Google Account in the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
Google Account protection / Factory Reset protection Tutorial
- Connect MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play phone to usb cable in bootloader mode.
- Launch the command line with admin rights.
- Go to c:\mfastboot directory
- Type cd\ and press enter key.
- Type cd mfastboot and press enter key.
- Type Motorola_FRP or Motorola_FRP.exe depend on windows and press enter key. If windows ask for admin right allow it.
- Software will ask for password enter iguru4life and press enter key.
- Now, wait until process end. This takes a little and phone will restart few times just wait until you will see on phone start screen without Google Account verification.
This software work on all Motorola / Lenovo Moto / Lenovo Nexus phone with Qualcomm processor and all android version until 11.2017 security patch(Nexus phone with 04.2017 security patch).
Software removes Factory Reset Protection and Google Account Protection.
If the software will not see MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play phone connected in bootloader mode or any connection problem just use Diag_Drivers, unpack it and update it manually in device manager.