How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto Z3 Play will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Fastboot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Then choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "User data + personalized content" and click Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video