How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto Z3? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto Z3? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto Z3? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto Z3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto Z3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto Z3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Fastboot Mode appears.
- Now select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video