Hard Reset MOTOROLA MotoGO
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MotoGO? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MotoGO? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MotoGO? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MotoGO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MotoGO. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MotoGO will be as new and your MTK 6276W core will run faster.
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu -> Settings -> Privacy.
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone must restart, it should take around 30 seconds.
- Done, device after restart will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work