Hard Reset MOTOROLA MotoJewel
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MotoJewel? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MotoJewel? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MotoJewel? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MotoJewel?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MotoJewel. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MotoJewel will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Find and select Initial setup then Master reset.
- To start Master reset operation type lock code in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- After typing code confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA MotoJewel)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.