Hard Reset MOTOROLA MT620
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MT620? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MT620? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MT620? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MT620?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MT620. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and OPhone settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MT620 will be as new and your Marvell PXA920 core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA MT620)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.