Hard Reset MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MT680 Motoluxe will be as new and your Marvell PXA920H core will run faster.
- Please press Power button to start-up device.
- Next on open Main Menu -> Settings ->Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards go to Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer,pressing Yes will confirm operation.
- Success! After restart handset will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work