Hard Reset MOTOROLA MT810LX
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MT810LX? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MT810LX? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MT810LX? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MT810LX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MT810LX. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MT810LX will be as new and your TI OMAP3430 core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work