Hard Reset MOTOROLA MT917
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MT917? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MT917? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MT917? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MT917?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MT917. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MT917 will be as new and your TI OMAP4430 core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA MT917)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.