Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.0 Honeycomb settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MZ601 Xoom 3G will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Power key to switch on the tablet.
- Release held key when the Motorola Logo appears and press the Volume Down button.
- When the following text: "Android Recovery" appears on top of screen release Volume rocker.
- Press Volume Up button to enter to the Recovery Mode.
- After a while you should see an Android Image on the screen.
- Hold down the Power button and then press the Volume Up key together to see the menu.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
How to do Factory reset on Motorola MZ605 - video
How to Factory Reset Your Motorola Xoom - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work