How to factory reset MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.2 Honeycomb settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MZ615 Xoom 2 WiFi will be as new and your TI OMAP 4430 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power Button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When an Android logo appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
XOOM 2 MZ616 HARD RESET MOTOROLA TABLET motoblur - video