Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.2 Honeycomb settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MZ616 Xoom 2 3G will be as new and your TI OMAP 4430 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the tablet by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- While still holding these rockers press the Power Button for a short while and release all buttons.
- After that select option Recovery by using to scroll Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When an Android logo appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up and Power button button for a few seconds.
- Next,press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
XOOM 2 MZ616 HARD RESET MOTOROLA TABLET motoblur - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work