Hard Reset MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 3.2 Honeycomb settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MZ617 Droid Xyboard 10.1 will be as new and your TI OMAP 4430 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down key for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power button for a short while and release all buttons.
- Then select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
- When an Android logo appears on the screen hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
XOOM 2 MZ616 HARD RESET MOTOROLA TABLET motoblur - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work