Hard Reset MOTOROLA One Power
How to factory reset MOTOROLA One Power? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA One Power? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA One Power? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA One Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA One Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA One Power will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Fastboot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery mode". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" and click Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
MOTOROLA Moto Z2 Play HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.