Hard Reset MOTOROLA P30 Note
How to factory reset MOTOROLA P30 Note? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA P30 Note? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA P30 Note? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA P30 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA P30 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA P30 Note will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If Fastboot Mode pops up release all keys.
- Then select "Recovery mode" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.