Hard Reset MOTOROLA Photon 4G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Photon 4G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Photon 4G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Photon 4G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Photon 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Photon 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Photon 4G will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- From a Home screen, select the App menu (located in the lower right).
- Select Settings. If the application icon is missing, select App menu filter (located at the top) then select All apps.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset phone.If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.Allow up to 3 minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA Photon 4G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.