Hard Reset MOTOROLA RAZR D3
How to factory reset MOTOROLA RAZR D3? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA RAZR D3? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA RAZR D3? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA RAZR D3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA RAZR D3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MOTOROLA RAZR D3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Power button to power off device.
- Start by pressing Volume Up + Power button at the same moment.
- Wait for the Bootloader screen to appear.
- Then select Factory, to navigate around use Volume Rockers, and to choose options Power button.
- Device must now restart, so after that you can work on your device properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work