Hard Reset MOTOROLA T180
How to factory reset MOTOROLA T180? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA T180? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA T180? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA T180?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA T180. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA T180 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Now open Main menu and go to Settings then Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase or Reset and confirm whole operation.
- Phone should now restart to finish whole process.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work