Hard Reset MOTOROLA Timeport 260
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Timeport 260? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Timeport 260? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Timeport 260? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Timeport 260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Timeport 260. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Timeport 260 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be working to succeed this process.
- Start by opening Main menu then select Settings and go to Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase or Reset.
- Device must now reboot, to finish whole process.
- Done, you can now work on your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work