Hard Reset MOTOROLA Timeport 280
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Timeport 280? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Timeport 280? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Timeport 280? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Timeport 280?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Timeport 280. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Timeport 280 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and press left Softkey.
- After restart handset will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work