Hard Reset MOTOROLA Timeport i2000
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Timeport i2000? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Timeport i2000? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Timeport i2000? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Timeport i2000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Timeport i2000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Timeport i2000 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on so press Power button.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings and find Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- Device has to restart, it should take less then 1 minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work