Hard Reset MOTOROLA Timeport P7389
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Timeport P7389? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Timeport P7389? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Timeport P7389? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Timeport P7389?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Timeport P7389. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Timeport P7389 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be working to succeed this process.
- Start by opening Main menu then select Settings and go to Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase or Reset.
- Device must now reboot, to finish whole process.
- Done, you can now work on your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work