Hard Reset MOTOROLA Titanium
How to factory reset MOTOROLA Titanium ? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Titanium ? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Titanium ? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Titanium ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Titanium . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Titanium will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu afterwards select Settings.
- Next on go to Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Master reset needs lock code, so type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work