Hard Reset MOTOROLA U6 PEBL
How to factory reset MOTOROLA U6 PEBL? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA U6 PEBL? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA U6 PEBL? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA U6 PEBL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA U6 PEBL. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA U6 PEBL will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on device, it must be turned on.
- Start by going to Main menu then to Settings.
- Next on Initial setup and Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code to start-up Master reset process, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Handset has to restart, it will take around 30 seconds so wait patiently.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work