Hard Reset MOTOROLA V1075
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V1075? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V1075? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V1075? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V1075?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V1075. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V1075 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- First step is to open Main menu and select Settings then Security.
- Type in lock code for the Security options, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase or Reset and afterwards go to Reset Phone.
- Reset phone has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- After restart you can properly work on your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work