Hard Reset MOTOROLA V1100
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V1100? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V1100? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V1100? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V1100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V1100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V1100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings next on to Security.
- Type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory reset has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V1100)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.